Seibukan Jujutsu Kids Classes
“SeibuKids Class,” for ages 5 through 7, introduces children and their parents to the fundamentals of Seibukan Jujutsu, including warm up exercises, rolls, strikes, kicks, and Dojo etiquette. This is a fun, safe, and exciting way to learn about the basic elements of Seibukan Jujutsu.
Our “Junior Warrior Program,” for ages 8 through 13, provides individual attention from the instructor(s) — all instructors are experienced black belts. Juniors will learn the following in a safe, fun environment:
- Develop physical skills for self protection.
- Increase Awareness and coordination of mind and body.
- Develop cooperation and interaction skills.
- Build self confidence, self esteem and self-discipline.
- Set effective boundaries and express their feelings.
- Identify potential conflicts or dangerous situations.
- Make friends and have fun in healthful activities.
- Express and channel energy in a positive and supportive atmosphere.
Children’s classes are $55.00 per month, with private lessons available at $50.00 per hour. With paid monthly tuition, your child may attend both days of classes.
Wednesday: SeibuKids Class 4:45 pm to 5:30 pm
(Ongoing) Junior Warrior Class 5:45 pm to 6:30 pm
Saturdays: SeibuKids Class 10:15 am to 11:00 am
(Ongoing) Junior Warrior Class 11:15 am to 12:00 pm
丧 There is a one-time registration fee of $75.00 for everyone 8 and up. This is life time enrollment fee for Seibukan International. Each enrolled party receives a Seibukan Jujutsu patch, a manual, and an invitation to attend all Seibukan Jujutsu events, including “Junior Warrior’s Camp” held every year in Big Sur.